.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>
the skunks of los feliz
7.02.2003
 
So this is my first blog, so please bear with me. I'm gonna try to use this thing to document life in my corner in L.A., without being boring or, well, boring. Anyway, for the purposes of this blog, Los Feliz will be defined as the area east of Normandie, north of Hollywood, bordered on the west by Commonwealth, and reaching up into the hills and the top of Mt. Hollywood (which does not have the sign, that's Mt. Lee).
As for the name of this blog, anyone who lives in Los Feliz is aware of the strange concentration of the nocturnal odoriferous striped ones in the neighborhood. They're as good a symbol of the place as anything, and it has a better ring to it than "The House of Pies". Don't get me wrong, I like the House of Pies. It's overpriced (not as overpriced as Fred 62), but it's a three block walk to get pies and/or omelettes and you can't beat that when you're hungover.
So, I'm posting this first entry from work, which is a talent agency, so I better get back to the salt mines. More later, and I'll try to keep it not boring.
 
Comments: Post a Comment


DROP MAIL AT:

Le Pew Mail

PHOTOS:

BLOGS:

LINKS:

MUZAK & RADIO:

SUBSCRIBE:

BROWSER:

Get Firefox!


ARCHIVES: