.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>
the skunks of los feliz
12.06.2004
 

I attended the Santa Fe Film Festival this past weekend, and had a great time. The film fest's lineup was interesting (saw Kontroll, which was very popular amongst festival-goers), and I ran into Mark Landsman, whose AFI short Skylab (shameless plug) I worked on. Nice guy, and the film turned out great.

I also discovered some things about Santa Fe while I was there:

1) The people are very, very friendly (almost too friendly, in a small-town, all up in your business kind of way).

2) It gets really, really cold there during the winter.

3) All food served within the city limits contains, or is smothered in, cheese.

It is a beautiful town, in one of my favorite states, and seeing the mountains and mesas blanketed with snow was truly spectacular.

The scenery along the way, as seen from the plane, was not shabby either (see pics at right).
 
Comments: Post a Comment


DROP MAIL AT:

Le Pew Mail

PHOTOS:

BLOGS:

LINKS:

MUZAK & RADIO:

SUBSCRIBE:

BROWSER:

Get Firefox!


ARCHIVES: