.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>
the skunks of los feliz
12.10.2004
 
This weather truly rocks. I love to call people back East on days like today, nonchalantly dropping lines like: "Yeah, it's probably right around 80 today. Sun's shining. Got my t-shirt and shorts on. How's the weather there?"

'Course, in the back of my mind is the uncomfortable knowledge that I will soon be traveling to Ohio to see Cami's family for a good, old-fashioned Red State X-mas.

The forecast?

Bitter cold, with biting winds howling off Lake Erie and whipping snow into your face, much like a graffiti-removal team sandblasting a 101 overpass.

And did I mention bitter cold?

But for now, thankfully, I'm safe and warm in L.A.
 
Comments: Post a Comment


DROP MAIL AT:

Le Pew Mail

PHOTOS:

BLOGS:

LINKS:

MUZAK & RADIO:

SUBSCRIBE:

BROWSER:

Get Firefox!


ARCHIVES: