.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>
the skunks of los feliz
1.13.2005
 
Attention insomniac space geeks: The Huygens probe will plunge into the atmosphere of the Saturnian moon Titan tomorrow morning, sometime around 2:16 a.m. P.S.T.

Click here for an overview of the mission from the good folks at JPL. Click here, or here, to watch NASA TV's coverage online.

If I can fight off this cold, I'll be up early this morning, eyes glued to my monitor. Otherwise, I guess I'll have to wait until I crawl out of bed to find out what Huygens will see as it plummets to the surface of that faraway world, over 800 million miles from Earth.

And yes, I am a geek.
 
Comments: Post a Comment


DROP MAIL AT:

Le Pew Mail

PHOTOS:

BLOGS:

LINKS:

MUZAK & RADIO:

SUBSCRIBE:

BROWSER:

Get Firefox!


ARCHIVES: