.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>
the skunks of los feliz
2.26.2005
 

Independent Spirit Awards swag:
- Plantronics cellphone headset
- Titanium Turbo razor
- 3 months of free Netflix rentals
- 1 Movielink free movie download
- 1 Turning Leaf vineyards promo CD
- 1 bottle Turning Leaf Cab Sauv
- the Fahrenheit 9/11 Reader
- Target change purse
- Altoids sour apple gum
- Vera Bradley makeup bag
- Mario Russo spa soap
- 1 bag of Kiehl's skin care products
- $75 L.A. Eyeworks coupon
- 1 Ty Winged Bear Beanie Baby
- Spiffer manicure pen
- Rene Perry promo notepad
- 1 pair Jamie Kreitman flip-flops
- 4 Bravo promo wine glass charms
- Grey Goose Vodka gimme cap
- 1 copy of Entertainment Weekly
- 1 box of Pop-Secret Homestyle Popcorn
- 1 DirecTV promotional iPod case
- 1 IFC logo sports bag
 
Comments:
A bottle of Turning Stomach. How thoughtful. You'd think that for the year a wine-centric film is taking home the hardware, they'd at least put something drinkable in the bag. Is a bottle of Stag's Leap too much to ask?
 
Glad I didn't steal the one under my bench at the IFC party like I contemplated. I already have the Target change purse lying around somewhere from another year, and that Turning Leaf wine is pretty bad. The Kiehl's would have been worth it, though.
 
I love swag, I don't care what it is. I'm such a swag whore, you should see me at work. Puffy logo squeeze toy? I'll take five!
 
Post a Comment


DROP MAIL AT:

Le Pew Mail

PHOTOS:

BLOGS:

LINKS:

MUZAK & RADIO:

SUBSCRIBE:

BROWSER:

Get Firefox!


ARCHIVES: