.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>
the skunks of los feliz
2.19.2005
 

That was a pretty good thunderstorm we had last night. It takes a lot to wake me up (I've even slept through earthquakes), but Los Feliz took a direct lightning hit last night, so close that it generated a peal of thunder strong enough to shake the building and set off car alarms.

As we lay there in bed, listening to the storm, I felt a twinge of sympathy for the poor bastards who had to schlep out into the rain to kill their alarms. The moment quickly passed when I thought of all the times that an unattended, endlessly ringing car alarm kept me awake throughout the night.

Serves them right, I thought, as I fell back into a sweet, rain-soothed sleep.
 
Comments: Post a Comment


DROP MAIL AT:

Le Pew Mail

PHOTOS:

BLOGS:

LINKS:

MUZAK & RADIO:

SUBSCRIBE:

BROWSER:

Get Firefox!


ARCHIVES: