.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>
the skunks of los feliz
5.10.2005
 
I'm not a big foodie (in fact, my taste runs more to Cheech's Pizza than, say, White Lotus). Oddly enough, however, I do enjoy good food writing, so I was happy to learn that Jonah of LABlogs has launched a new dining site: la.foodblogging. I've bookmarked it right next to L.A. Ritz, and will enjoy having another source of reviews for restaraunts I will never visit.

But hey, who needs to actually eat somewhere when you can just read a good writer's description of the experience? Hell, a well-turned sentence is just as satisfying as a bite of fancified food, and much, much cheaper.
 
Comments: Post a Comment


DROP MAIL AT:

Le Pew Mail

PHOTOS:

BLOGS:

LINKS:

MUZAK & RADIO:

SUBSCRIBE:

BROWSER:

Get Firefox!


ARCHIVES: