.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>
the skunks of los feliz
5.16.2005
 
With the nasty mayoral run-off campaign having finally hit rock bottom (as evidenced by some GIF-stealin' shenanigans by the Hahn Squad), it's a good thing that we can finally put the whole thing behind us when we trudge dutifully to the polls tomorrow.

For those in the Skunks viewing area, I'll see you at our normal election day meeting place: Our Mother of Good Counsel Church at 2060 N. Vermont (click here to find your local polling place if you aren't a Los Felizian, if there is such a word, or if you live west of Vermont).

As always, I'll say hello to my neighbor who volunteers at the polls, and then, once she hands me my "I Voted" sticker, we'll go back to ignoring each other whenever we share a ride in our building's rickety elevator or cross paths in the hall.

Ah, democracy (and urban alienation) in action.
 
Comments: Post a Comment


DROP MAIL AT:

Le Pew Mail

PHOTOS:

BLOGS:

LINKS:

MUZAK & RADIO:

SUBSCRIBE:

BROWSER:

Get Firefox!


ARCHIVES: