.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>
the skunks of los feliz
2.18.2006
 
Just a shameless plug that I'm trying to sneak in on a rainy Saturday when no one's looking:

The Official Skunks Document Dump is up and running over at gBase. Please feel free to browse on over and check out CD4 newsletters, Save the Derby alerts, and other Los Feliz-oriented documents that find their way into my mailbox.

Feedback is welcome, both positive and negative. Is it a useful service? Or am I so blinded by my technophilia that I'm unable to see that the damn thing is just another way for Google to get their mitts on every free-floating piece of data under the sun?
 
Comments: Post a Comment


DROP MAIL AT:

Le Pew Mail

PHOTOS:

BLOGS:

LINKS:

MUZAK & RADIO:

SUBSCRIBE:

BROWSER:

Get Firefox!


ARCHIVES: